Geri Talks to Dean about her Swimwear



This year looks set to be pretty big for Spice Girl Geri Halliwell. Not only is she beavering away in a creative role on the new Spice Girls musical, she’s also launching her first swimwear range with high street store Next.

And from what the star tells me she has a special affiliation to the store. “Well I used to work there years ago,” she revealed. “So the range is a dream come true. I never thought all those years ago that I’d one day be designing for Next.

“I’ve worked hard on it too. I’m not just lending my name. I’ve gone out, sourced all the fabrics, made the designs with a team and I’m modeling in the campaign too. Which was a lot of fun.

“I’ve just been out to shoot the second campaign and the range is great. I want it to be affordable for people and having worn it all myself I know that it’s a good product and I’m proud of it.”

I’m pleased for Geri. She’s a grafter…..

Source : Dean Piper

Leave a Reply