Emma : 'I'll be a harder judge on DOI'



Dancing On Ice judge Emma Bunton has claimed that she will be a harder judge on this year's show.

The Spice Girl admitted that the reduced judging panel - following the departure of Nicky Slater, and Karen Barber becoming head coach - means she'll have the chance to give more detailed critiques.

"Having just three of us means it's more pressure on us - but it's given us the chance to deliver our opinions more," she told The Sun. "I will be harder than last year. I'm very honest and I won't shy away from constructive criticism.

"You want people to be honest with you. You want to grow and learn from your own experience. It's great fun but you have to take it seriously. It's tough love. I can only go on how I felt and I wanted to keep learning. They have to give it everything they've got."

Speaking of her pregnancy, she added: "I will still try and have lots of glitz and glamour while having a baby bump. When Dannii Minogue was pregnant and she wore her own dresses they looked wonderful - so I will try to nab a couple."

Dancing On Ice starts tomorrow on ITV1 at 6.30pm.

Source : Digital Spy

Leave a Reply